1. LRN /LRN Plus members are strictly prohibited from harvesting email addresses from this site and sending bulk email to other members. Any member found doing so will receive a warning and will be required to remove ALL members from their list. Failure to comply will result in the offending member being PERMANENTLY barred from all future activities. All active members will be advised to unsubscribe from the offending list.
2. Always remember that we are here to form relationships, NOT TO SELL TO EACH OTHER. No one is to use a break out room to engage in a "hard sell" to other attendees. Any member found doing so will receive one and only one warning. Any repeat performance will result in the offending member being PERMANENTLY barred from all future activities.
3. In order to maintain the integrity of the group we request that any member observing one of the activities described above report the incident to the membership committee which will be responsible for following up and deciding if further action is required.
Membership Directory Rules
1. Descriptions should be brief – this is shared space so please keep to under 1000 characters.
2. This is a good place to put your LinkedIn URL.
3. NO ONE is to harvest membership contact information from the directory for inclusion in mailing lists. Any member found to be doing so will receive a warning that stipulates immediate removal of all members from their list program. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from LRN/LRN+ plus an email sent to all members suggesting that they unsubscribe from the offending members service.
1. Forums are open to members only.
2. Any member is free to post a request or topic for discussion.
3. IMPORTANT – In addition to reviewing postings on-line you have the option to subscribe to individual topics. When you subscribe to a topic you will receive an email notification whenever there is a new posting to that topic. You have the choice of being notified immediately, daily or weekly.
Professional Forum Rules
1. This forum should be used for job postings, referral opportunities or professional inquiries or requests for help.
2. This forum should NOT be used for advertising your services, posting invitations to networking or other events, or general announcements.
Social Forum Rules
1. This forum should be used for posting invitations to networking or other events, or general announcements.
Legal Resource Network Inc. is a New Jersey Domestic Non-Profit